WERUNMPLS + FIVE WATT COFFEE ARE TEAMING UP!
Okay, okay…we’ve been teasing you with this one for too long. READY?! Drumroll…our new home base is Five Watt Coffee! We are absolutely THRILLED to be teaming up with such a cool, local company who launched right around the same time WeRunMPLS started.
So what does this mean? Many things! We’ll be rolling out details over the next few weeks, but here are the highlights you should know now:
- We will now be running EVERY Thursday night at 6:30 pm – come to all of them, come whenever you can! We’ll start running every week on May 12.
- The first 3 Thursdays of every month will start and end at Five Watt. They’re our home base + we’ve got some fun after-run treats cooking up. You’re welcome to purchase Five Watt drinks after each run but no pressure (we know coffee might not be exactly what you want on a Thursday evening before bed). BUT we will have Five Watt vouchers for you every week to use at your leisure. Bring your friends back to Five Watt before work or on the weekends or whenever you most enjoy coffee. Trust us, you will want to come back here as often as possible.
- The 4th Thursday of every month will be our “Wild Card” week. Because part of who we are is checking out new routes + local places, we’re not losing that. If you have location suggestions for the Wild Card weeks, please let us know and we’ll add them to our list. Wild Card weeks will look just like WeRunMPLS does today.
- Speaking of cooking things up…we’ve got a few local eats who will be donating free product for WeRunMPLSers after every run out of Five Watt. We’ll continue to add in vendors and variety as we establish our home base at Five Watt, but look forward to FREE stuff + more chances to try out new places in the area.
- All of our long run Saturday routes will start and end at Five Watt – this doesn’t mean the routes will be the same every time, it’s just where we will run from.
Our very first Thursday night run out of Five Watt will be May 12 at 6:30 pm. After that, WeRunMPLS will be an every Thursday event! Again, we are so excited to have such a great partner + are looking forward to all the fun to come as we team up!
If you have questions or suggestions, we’d love to hear them. Shoot us a note at email@example.com and we’ll chat it up!