There's only one Cinco de Mayo, but you can keep the fiesta going all weekend long with Seis de Mayo at Mereschu's on Saturday, May 6th at 6:00 pm. We'll have tacos, mojitos, and lawn games, so start practicing your three-legged racing and questionable high school Spanish.
Volunteers needed for a few items (Meredith will take care of the taco meat and get the toppings and cerveza started):
- Lawn games: bocce, croquet, etc. (we'll for sure have cornhole and sack racing!)
- Crayons / colored pencils / coloring books
- Mojito supplies (margs welcome too)
- Beer (Sol, Corona, Tecate, etc.)
- Tortilla chips / tortillas / taco shells
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce / olives
- Sour cream
- Something sweet (tres leches? flan?)
To RSVP, sign up for what you're bringing and receive directions to the party, email Meredith Schultz at email@example.com. RSVPs by May 3 much appreciated.